The Year 2015 is here, and as everyone else we want this year to be even more fun, successful and prosperous. Therefore, we do not want to fall behind everyone else, so we have a few New Year’s resolutions ourselves at CzechPragueOut.
1) Make as many Prague visitors as possible feel at home in Prague.
2) Work with fellow locals to always have the most up-to-date list of great restaurants, pubs and cafés.
3) Never miss any interesting art exhibition, culture or holiday event, which would be of interest to Prague visitors.
4) Constantly learn about Prague and Czech history so we know the answer to every question.
5) Make friends with as many Prague visitors as possible and learn about their loves and hates about Prague.
6) Work with the local authorities and visitors to make the city safe place for everybody (fair taxi drivers, restaurants, and money-exchange and pickpockets free public transport!)
8) Work our butts off so that “our” Prague visitors have the time of their lives in Prague!
9) Travel a lot so we do not forget how it is to be a traveler.
10) Love Prague more than any other city around the world (oh wait we already do that:)
Are we missing something? What else should a Prague visitor know?
A busy year ahead of us! Thank you for being part of our big plans!
As in many European countries also in the Czech Republic we consider the end of April and the beginning of the May to be quite magical....
Easter in Czech Republic is likely to be different from anything that you have experienced at home. We have put together some Easter...